Hy-Gard™ Hydraulic & Transmission Oil
- John Deere Hy-Gard is recommended for equipment with common system reservoirs or separate transmissions, wet clutches, brakes, and hydraulic systems.
- Saves you money by prolonging your systems.
- Viscosity between ISO grades of 46 and 68 at 40 degrees C.
- Works well in all temperatures.
- John Deere Hy-Gard™ Hydraulic and Transmission Oil provides the absolute best performance and wear protection for John Deere hydraulic and transmission systems.
- It is recommended for equipment with either common system reservoirs or separate transmission and hydraulic systems including those with wet brakes and wet clutches.
- It is an exclusive formulation containing a viscosity improver additive to assure optimum viscosity at all temperatures. This additive provides critical component protection, especially during startup and under heavy load.
- Also contains friction modifiers to provide smoother clutch engagement and higher braking capacity with minimum chatter.
- Two additional products are available in the range: Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard™ has been developed for use in cold weather regions, and Bio Hy-Gard II™ is biodegradable formulation for use in areas where contact with soil and water can occur. Both contain the same performance and wear protection additives.
- Exceeds JDM J20C specifications and only John Deere Hy-Gard™ meets John Deere’s exact performance requirements. weather regions, and Bio Hy-Gard II™ is biodegradable formulation for use in areas where contact with soil and water can occur. Both contain the same performance and wear protection additives as Hy-Gard™.
Write Your Own Review